Features and Benefits
Mobil Delvac Extreme is formulated with synthetic base stocks and a boosted additive system tailored to deliver extended performance for up to two times beyond OEM recommended oil drain intervals1. The proprietary formulation delivers excellent wear protection, exceptional oxidation stability2, and outstanding TBN retention. Mobil Delvac Extreme FE also provides outstanding resistance to oil consumption, oxidation, corrosive and abrasive wear, and high temperature deposits.
1 Results may vary based on vehicle/engine condition, driving and environmental conditions Consult OEM or ExxonMobil before implementing extended ODIs.
2 Compared to an SAE 15W-40 conventional engine oil. Savings are dependent on vehicle engine type, outside temperature, driving conditions, and your current engine oil viscosity.
3 Based on performance in the Volvo T-13 engine test.
•Recommended for the latest heavy duty diesel engines operating in extreme conditions, including those equipped with aftertreatment systems and EGR.
• Recommended for diesel applications using older and naturally aspirated conventional designs.
• On-highway heavy-duty trucking and off-highway applications including trucking, mining, construction, agriculture and marine.
• On-highway applications operating in both high speed/high load and short haul pick-up/delivery service.
• Off-highway applications operating in severe low speed/heavy load conditions using up to 500 ppm sulfur fuels.
• Diesel-powered equipment from American, European and Japanese OEMs.